COVID-19 Practice Policies
Nancy’s Counseling Corner is committed to protecting our customers and staff during covid times. We know these times are difficult and stressful and we are committed to being here for you.
We are doing a hybrid of in person and tele health sessions. Here are our guidelines for in person visits:
- RMasks Are Required
- Hand Sanitizer Will Be Provided
- The Waiting Room is currently unavailable, You will wait in your car and text when you arrive
- Face shields will be provided for sessions or you can wear your own mask (or both)
- Nancy will wear a face mask at all times
- The office will be sanitized between clients
We appreciate your time, patience, and understanding of our modified practice policies. We look forward to your next counseling session!