Are your Counseling Services or Therapy Sessions affordable?
My counseling fee is a flat rate for a 50 minute session. I do not accept insurance but can bill your insurance for you, under your out of network benefits. Except for HMO’s. Billing under the client’s out of network insurance benefits, most clients receive 80%, 70% or 60% of my fee back depending on their plan.
Payment is cash, check, credit card, or debt card.
Session and pricing is a flat rate for a 50-minute session. Sessions are most effective if they are weekly at first and then can move to bi-weekly. Multiple sessions in a week may be necessary depending on the crisis or situation.
What if I want to use my insurance for Counseling Services?
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-net provider?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?
- If you have an HMO, is authorization required by primary physican?