A Licensed Orange County Therapist
In August 2004, I opened a clinical private practice in Irvine to serve the greater Orange County area. Nancy’s Counseling Corner specializes in relationships for individuals, couples and the elderly.
I have over 25 years experience in the field of therapy and counseling and have worked in a wide variety of settings from family preservation work, hospice, HIV/AIDS, to geriatrics. My background experience includes work with an array of issues such as depression, anxiety, sexuality, addictions, grief and loss, and trauma work.
My approach to therapy utilizes several models of therapy including cognitive-behavioral therapy, solution focused, positive psychology, crisis intervention and hypnosis.
I also remain actively involved in various industry organizations including:
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Consultant for CEU Development Program with Casey Truffo for Be a Wealthy Therapist
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (ASCH)
- Southern California Society of Clinical Hypnosis (SCSCH) and past member of Board of Directors
- Western Hypnosis Association (WHA) -currently serving as Vice President
- American Psychotherapy and Medical Hypnosis Association (APMHA)
- American Psychology Association (APA)
- California Association for Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- Completed Level One training in Gottman Method couples therapy